Hello!

Welcome to Hippapalooza!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blog

March 6, 2010
8:59 AM - By Wyatt Counterman
MacHippapalooza
Hello! I just wanted to tell everyone that I am working on the new MacHippapalooza! It's a Hippapalooza that is nearly identical to the original with a few minor changes. First of all, the Mac version has a much smaller screen size to fit the mac's screen size without a lot of scolling and rearranging. Second, the pictures, downloads, and videos are going to be in mac files so that Mac users can acess them easier. I hope this helps you mac users!
(Keegan cough cough!)
___________________________________________________________________________
January 17, 2010
9:35 AM - By Wyatt Counterman
Hippapalooza Ideas?
Hey, everyone! It's Wyatt! Anyone have any new ideas for Hippapalooza? I like Keegan's idea for the car page (below) and I really think we need some way for people to make an account, but how? If anyone knows an idea or suggestion, then tell us at the bottom of this page in the guestbook, or email me at MRWYATTDUDE@YAHOO.COM. thanks everyone, and happy Sunday!
___________________________________________________

December 13, 2009
Sometime - By Keegan Neer
Car Page
I've herd alot about Cars, and With a little help from Richard Hammond, I think we could create our Car Review site, to tell you"what Not to drive." I would like to help..... If we can get Wyatt to create a site that will focus your understanding of say, the Honda Insight or the Toyota Prius. (First Tip: Prius wins! How can you lose with such a fun name to say?) So if you love cars e-mail or talk to Wyatt on the guestbook!

_________________________________________________________________

-GUESTBOOK-

No comments:

© 2010 Hippapalooza Inc. All Rights Reserved